Thursday 10 February 2011

Costume






The costume of characters in a music video tends to be laid back style i.e jeans, tshirt but Kate Nash has her own style of costume in her videos.



They tend to be "doll-like" and bright as she is more on the pop-indie scale of genre.



An example of her costume...



























Here is my costume I have decided to use...


I have used this because it is similar to her style, I used a doll like dress and a small bow because she does not wear much other than a simple doll dress.











Laura Marlings style is usually characters that have dull clothing such as her video The Rambling man or this one where the artist just wears a hoodie.

In my Laura Marling video I got megan (actress) to wear a scarf and hoodie/jacket because it is a similar style but also in the lyrics (even though it is more based on storyline) a jacket and coat is mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment